Novidades

Walkthrough ~Romantic HOLIC: dream walker ~ Chapter 12 ~ end

 


Chapter: 12

“Ah, sounds good! Give me everything! I’ll drink it all!!” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“Why is it full of gin?” (-5 cards) [Liam] Likability +2



“Is this in my image...?” (-5 cards) [Liam] Likability +2

“I know! It’s called ‘Jaime’!!” (-5 cards) [Personality] Warm Tone +1


“Coffee!” (-5 cards) [Liam] Likability +1

“Cocktail~” (-5 cards) [Personality] Cool Tone +1


1 “Push him on it.” (-5 cards) [Liam] Likability +3

   “Hm... No, let’s not.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “(This is a pretty heavy topic... But I want to learn more about Liam.)” (-5 cards) 

    [Liam] Likability +1

   “(Ah, I hate talking about dark and depressing things like this.)” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “Continue the conversation.” (-5 cards) [Liam] Likability +1

   “I want to learn more about you, boss.” (-5 cards) [Liam] Likability +5

   “I... want to stop talking about this.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “Continue the conversation.” (-5 cards) [Liam] Likability +2

   “(Just as I thought, I want to know everything about this person.)” (-30 cards) 

    [Liam] Likability +5

   “I... want to stop talking about this.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


    “Fill the likability of Rabbit to 100 and skip.” (-100 cards) [Rabbit] Likability +100

1 “Just go on.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “......... Yeah, I do.” (-5 cards) [Rabbit] Likability +4

   “Rather than a question, I have a message to deliver to you.” (-10 cards) 

    [Rabbit] Likability +10

   “Not particularly.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

1 “Hit the rabbit.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “Grab it and beat it up.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “Keep constantly attacking.” (-5 cards) [Rabbit] Likability +7

   “Wait for an opportunity for a single strike.” (-5 cards) [Rabbit] Likability +15


“Did the rabbit lie to me?” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“Did Allen... lie to me?” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“So let’s make today special.” (-30 cards) [Allen] Likability +8

“This is the end.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“Are you lying to me?” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“Are you sick?” (-5 cards) NOTHING



Chapter: 13

   “The earthquake in [Dream World]” (-5 cards) NOTHING

1 “... Could it be... The dream I had in the morning...” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “That’s not possible.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “...I guess that could happen.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2


1 “By fate.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2

   “By coincidence.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“Letter” (-5 cards) NOTHING (Achievement 28: Burning Heart)

“USIM” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“DILD” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“WILD” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“I’m scared......” (-5 cards) [Personality] Warm Tone +1

“I shouldn’t try the same method again.” (-5 cards) [Personality] Cool Tone +1


“The only one who can help you, is me.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1

“We’re bound by fate.” (-10 cards) [Allen] Likability +6


“You’re related to Allen, aren’t you?!” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1

“You’re Allen, aren’t you??!!” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“No!!!” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1

“Then, are you going to save Allen?” (-5 cards) NOTHING


    “Then take me with you.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +2

    “I don’t want to send you by yourself!” (-10 cards) [Elliot] Likability +6

1 “Then... I’ll leave it to you...” (-5 cards) NOTHING NOTHING


1 “Wait! I’m going too.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “(... No, let’s leave it up to Elliot.)” (-5 cards) NOTHING ~ BAD ENDING ~


“We already broke up.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“You don’t need to worry about it now.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1

“At least you came back to me.” (-10 cards) [Elliot] Likability +5


   “Pretend to look out the window.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

1 “I’m curious about something.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +2


1 “Ask about Dream World.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “Ask about Elliot’s home.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “Yeah.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “No, I’m fine now.” NOTHING



Chapter: 14

“Ah, hello. I’m...” (-5 cards) [Personality] Warm Tone +2

“(Let’s leave the introduction to Elliot.)” (-5 cards) [Personality] Cool Tone +2


“(...........................I guess his mother is a boomer.)” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“I think it’s really pretty.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1


“Do nothing.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

1 “Interrupt them.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +2 + [Elliot] Likability +6

1 “Hey, old woman.” (-10 cards) [Elliot] Likability +6


1 “I can get there myself.” (-5 cards) [Personality] Cool Tone +2

   “If you want someone to take me home, maybe you should do it yourself, you old 

    woman.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1


1 - 2 “Why are you making decisions on your own when Elliot is so opposed to it?” 

         (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1

         “Do you normally decide to build a vacation home over a grave?” (-5 cards) 

         [Elliot] Likability +2




2 “It doesn’t seem like Elliot really sees you as his mother.” (-5 cards) 

    [Elliot] Likability +2

   “I’m Elliot’s number 1, okay?” (-10 cards) [Elliot] Likability +6


1 “What??!!” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “It’s as he says.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1


1 “You’re worse than trash.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “I feel bad for you, Elliot.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “What is that?” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1

   “(Stay quiet and watch.)” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “Don’t make me laugh. You’ve never loved Elliot.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +3

   “........” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “Did you forget that I’ve already been betrayed by you once before?!” (-5 cards) 

    NOTHING

   “I thought you were going to leave me again!!” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1


“How could you live in that kind of environment?” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1

“You have a nasty personality.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1


    “Sorry, I really should be getting back today.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

1 “Well, you’re making me curious now.” (-10 cards) [Elliot] Likability +2


1 “You’re crazy.” (-5 cards) [Personality] Cool Tone +1

2 “Sorry... I actually have a fear of containers...” (-5 cards) 

    [Personality] Warm Tone +1

2 “Enter.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +2

    “Refuse.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “Conversation’s over. Let’s eat.” (-5 cards) 

    [Personality] Cool Tone +1 + [Personality] Warm Tone +1

  “What is that computer?” (-5 cards) [Personality] Warm Tone +1


1 - 3 “But you said this place is important to you.” (-10 cards) [Elliot] Likability +7

             (Achievement 31: His story 3)

        “Really? Then I guess we should head back.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


3 “Next time, I’ll make the coffee.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1

  “Buy me some good coffee next time.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1 



Chapter: 15

“of course.” (-5 cards) [Personality] Cool Tone +2

“I don’t really know.” (-5 cards) [Personality] Warm Tone +2


“Step on Liam’s toes.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“Use my charms.” (-10 cards) [Liam] Likability +8


“Do you really expect me to believe that?” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“Then who was the person I met in Dream World?” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1


1 “Enter.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +2 + [Allen] Likability +1

2 “Don’t enter.” (-5 cards) NOTHING



2 “....... I should definitely head inside.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +2 + 

    [Allen] Likability +1

  “But, I still don’t want to.” (-5 cards) NOTHING (I got Liam normal ending here, I guess because liam and Elliot didn’t meet the required likability and I was maximun likability with Allen but didn’t opened the door)


1 “Head to the sofa.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1

   “Go to the window.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1


1 “Put the book in the bookshelf.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2

   “Take the book back with me.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1



“? Thanks.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“You called me over to tell me that?” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“I don’t want to.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“...... Sorry... I don’t really know you too well...” (-5 cards) NOTHING


   “It’s fine. Take care.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

1 “... A drink from the vending machine is enough for me.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “I actually like the tests or contests more.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “Yes, I wanted to take it apart.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“Go to the new place.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“Stay here.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“Shake his hand.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“Pat his head.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“Pick up the doll.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“Throw the doll away.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“Take the drugs.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“Just like I expected... dying is terrifying...!” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“... Are you here to save me?” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“You’re too late... I’m already dead.” (-5 cards) NOTHING



Chapter: 16

“Allen didn’t run away.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +3

“You were still a child.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +4




Here beggins the endings with the character with the most likability:

   “Liam” (Achievement 36: Liam Best Ending) (Photo of Liam and Heroine)

   “Elliot” (Achievement 38: Elliot Best Ending) (Photo of Elliot and Heroine)

1 “Allen” (Achievement 39: Into a dream...) (Photo of Allen and Heroine)

   “Normal ending” (Achievement 41: Normal Ending) (Photo of Heroine changed)



1 “But Allen is here.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “Then can I make a selfish request?” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 - 2 “Head straight.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

         “Head back.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


2 “Look back.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

  “Keep going.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


1 “Why are you staying at a temple of all places?” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “Elliot helped me a lot...” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “... I want to ask you about the earthquake in [Dream World].” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “Actually, never mind.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

(You can ask all these questions, don’t worry.)



(2nd End with Allen)

“I want to be with Allen.” (-5 cards) NOTHING WRONG

“I want to rescue Allen.” (-100 cards) NOTHING RIGHT


“Head towards the red light.” (-5 cards) WRONG

“Head into the darkness.” (-5 cards) RIGHT


“Head towards Allen.” (-5 cards) WRONG

“Keep moving forward.” (-5 cards) RIGHT


“Head towards Allen.” (-5 cards) WRONG

“Just a little more... Keep moving, just a little further.” (-5 cards) RIGHT

(Achievement 40: Saviour) (2nd Photo of Allen and Heroine)




Share:

2 comentários:

  1. amg, o site tá em inglês e eu não consigo traduzir, oq eu faço??

    ResponderExcluir
    Respostas
    1. qual site? Esse jogo pode ser baixado na play store, caso o app em português não apareça para você tenta ir à página de quem lança o jogo.
      Se estiver falando das respostas contidas aqui seleciona tudo copia e jogo no google tradutor.
      Espero ter ajudado qualquer coisa so pergunta

      Excluir

Seu comentário me deixa muito feliz, mas se não der para comentar tudo bem! obrigada pela visita!

(。♥‿♥。) (*≧m≦*) ヾ(^∇^) m(_ _)m (◎_◎;) (T_T) (*_*) (~~~)\(^o^)/
(^_−)☆ (*・∀・)/\(・∀・*) (>д<)\(*T▽T*)/ (^_^) ❤

Sintam-se livres pra comentar e dividir seus link aqui, adorarei visitar

Jogadores e Devs participem!

Jogadores e Devs participem!
Estamos esperando vocês! Vamos incentivar o mercado nacional para fazermos mais sonhos com nosso idioma, e melhorar cada vez mais!

Grupos

Dicas de como traduzir e grupo

Fiquem de olho para novidades no novo insta do blog, lá tem recomendação e outros --- Se informem em várias fontes --- SE PUDEREM DOEM ALIMENTOS NA REGIÃO DE VOCÊS --- BJS

Ajude o blog

Ajude o blog
pix: otomegamebremais@gmail.com

Links diretos

Otome games
Otome game em Portugues
Otome union
Conheça otomes games
Otome Games no switch
Otomerama Desevolvedora de games
Quiz otomes
Envie seu artigo

Tradução - Status

Amnesia:memories tradução no jogo
IKKI, KENT: rota completa
Toma 2023
Shin Requer texto
Ukyou Requer texto
Memories
Magical Otoge Ciel Revisão
Cute Demons Crashers MIRARI Rota
Lake of voices

Canal pra tutorias e dev logs

Siga aqui também

Translate

Radio J-hero

Rádio J-Hero

Followers

Visite também

grupo

Jogos Nacionais

Divulgação

Otome games

Nosso Canal