Novidades

Walkthrough ~Romantic HOLIC: dream walker ~ Chapter 4 ~ 7

 


Chapter: 4

1 “I want to forgive him...” [Elliot] Likability +1

2 “I want to punish him!!!” NOTHING


1 “Take your hands off me!” NOTHING

   “... I missed you...” [Elliot] Likability +1


2 “Don’t talk back!!” NOTHING

   “I’ll hit you!” [Allen] Likability +1


2 “Shut up!!” NOTHING

   “I’ll hit you!” [Allen] Likability +1


“Yeah. I have no interest in second hand things.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“I like your face.” [Allen] Likability +2


“Yeah, that’s right. Why?” [Allen] Likability +2

“Right now it’s just kind of meh.” NOTHING


“No, I like that you’re calmer now.” [Allen] Likability +2

“(His personality did get a little boring.)” NOTHING


    “Uh, I don’t work here.” NOTHING

1 “Of course. Please give me a moment.” [Personality] Warm Tone +1


1 - 2 “Take out one large ornate glass cup.” NOTHING

         “Take out 3 small and functional plastic cups.” NOTHING



2 “Okay! Let’s put some hot water in to melt the ice and make it lighter!” 

    NOTHING

   “Should I put a straw in?” NOTHING (Achievement 7: Mysterious Youtuber)



“Coffee, please.” [Liam] Likability +2

“I’m fine with anything.” NOTHING


“I feel uncomfortable.” [Elliot] Likability +1

“Mm... It’s been kinda fun?” [Liam] Likability +2


“Okay, but I have conditions.” [Liam] Likability +5

“... I’m still going to have to refuse.” [Elliot] Likability +3



Chapter: 5

“Fill Rebecca’s Affection to 100 and skip.” (-100 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity +100 

(skips the dialogue and ends the chapter.)

“Greet her.” (-5 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity +7

“Ignore her.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“Kind of.” (-5 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity +3

“Yes, we are.” (-5 cards) [Liam] Likability +1 + [Rebecca] Affinity +3


1 “Tell her to go Away.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

2 “Sit down with her.” (-5 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity +5

3 “Sure, it left a bad taste in my mouth that things ended the way They did.” 

(-10 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity +10


1 - 4 “... Let’s not even bother. Why bring myself down to her level?” (-5 cards) 

          NOTHING

         “Okay, she wants a fight? She gets a fight.” (-5 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity -25


4 “I won’t do something so beneath me. Unlike someone I know.” (-5 

     cards) NOTHING

    “No matter how upset I get, I keep my promises.” (-5 cards) [Rebecca] 

      Affinity +5


4 “I don’t think that’s any of your business.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

    “Weren’t we in the Middle of talking about something importante?” 

    (-10 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity +7


4 “... Thank you.” (-5 cards) [Liam] Likability +2

   “You overdid it.” (-5 cards) [Elliot] Likability +1



2 “Then I guess I’ll get up. I don’t have anything to say either.” (-5 cards) 

     [Personality] Cool Tone +1

        “I admit that I am a bit on edge right now.” (-5 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity +5


2 “Okay, enough of this. We’re going to fight.” (-5 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity -25

5 “I don’t care what you say. I follow my own principles.” (-5 cards) 

     [Rebecca] Affinity +7


5 “You actually like books.” (-5 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity +18

   “The way you keep talking about Money, makes you seem materialistic.” 

   (-5 cards) NOTHING


5 “He’s my boyfriend.” (-10 cards) [Liam] Likability +6

    “I was able to meet someone like that because I quit my job.” (-5 cards) 

    NOTHING


3 “No, nothing at all.” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “I’m sorry about causing a scene as I left.” (-5 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity +5


3 “Okay, enough of this. We’re going to fight.” (-5 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity -25

6 “I don’t care what you say. I follow my own principles.” (-5 cards) 

     [Rebecca] Affinity +7


6 “You actually like books.” (-5 cards) [Rebecca] Affinity +18

   “The way you keep talking about Money, makes you seem materialistic.” 

   (-5 cards) NOTHING


6 “He’s my boyfriend.” (-10 cards) [Liam] Likability +6

    “I was able to meet someone like that because I quit my job.” (-5 cards) 

    NOTHING



Chapter: 6

“Something unpredictable happens.” NOTHING

“He is there.” [Allen] Likability +2


1 “I do, actually!” [Rabbit] Likability +4

   “No, none at all.” NOTHING


1 “(... Whatever. Let’s just ignore it.)” NOTHING

   “(I’ll be sure to take my time teaching you proper manners...)” [Rabbit] Likability +4

“I’m sorry!!!!!” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2

“(It’s my dream anyways, let’s stand my ground.)” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“Allen.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +6

“It was Selina, right?” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability -30


“Not at all~~~” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +3

“Yeah... Although we broke up now........” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2


“... Are you sick?” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2

“N-nevermind.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“No, I want to look for one myself~” (-10 cards) [Allen] Likability +8

“Well~ That’s too much work, so just grab any random one.” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“What? You don’t want to call me ‘big sis’?” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2

“You don’t want to go on a date with me?” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2


“Wow, how do you know so much?” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2

“As expected of an NPC~” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1


“Hm? You don’t want to?” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1

“Don’t worry~ You’ll get used to it.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2



Chapter: 7

1 “... Do we need to hop on a subway?” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “Can we walk there...?” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1


1 - 2 “Take Allen and quickly go out.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2

      3 “Try to comfort Allen.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2


2 “Do you get motion sickness?” (-5 cards) NOTHING

   “No, I’m the one that’s sorry...” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1


3 “Huh... I don’t really remember.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +2

   “That jerk?” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1


    “It’s a dream, so let’s come up with something!” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1

4 “Let’s distract him with questions!” (-5 cards) NOTHING


4 “It’s a dream, so let’s come up with something!” (-5 cards) 

       [Allen] Likability +1

        “Let’s distract him by attacking him with questions!” (-5 cards) NOTHING


4 “It’s my dream, so I have to try something to help!” (-5 cards) 

           [Allen] Likability +1

    “H-hey! There sure are a lot of people here, huh?!” (-5 cards) NOTHING

4 “It’s my dream, so I have to try something to help!” (-5 cards) 

     [Allen] Likability +1

    “H-hey! There sure are a lot of people here, huh?!” (-5 cards) NOTHING 

    -GAME OVER- (Achievement 12: Psychopath)


“Streets are more fun where it’s bustling though...” (-5 cards) [Personality] Warm Tone +1

“... So you can do something like this too...” (-5 cards) NOTHING



“(So cuteee. Should I sit back and watch what he does?)” (-5 cards) NOTHING

“(Ugh, such a pain. I’ll handle this.)” (-5 cards) NOTHING



“Sure, I can hold your hand.” (-10 cards) [Allen] Likability +8

“(...There’s definitely something wrong with him.)” (-5 cards) NOTHING


“I didn’t sleep too well...” (-5 cards) [Liam] Likability +2

“An ancestor told me the upcoming lottery number, haha.” (-5 cards) [Allen] Likability +1


“...Thank you.” (-5 cards) [Liam] Likability +2

“I’m sorry...” (-5 cards) NOTHING




Share:

Um comentário:

Seu comentário me deixa muito feliz, mas se não der para comentar tudo bem! obrigada pela visita!

(。♥‿♥。) (*≧m≦*) ヾ(^∇^) m(_ _)m (◎_◎;) (T_T) (*_*) (~~~)\(^o^)/
(^_−)☆ (*・∀・)/\(・∀・*) (>д<)\(*T▽T*)/ (^_^) ❤

Sintam-se livres pra comentar e dividir seus link aqui, adorarei visitar

Jogadores e Devs participem!

Jogadores e Devs participem!
Estamos esperando vocês! Vamos incentivar o mercado nacional para fazermos mais sonhos com nosso idioma, e melhorar cada vez mais!

Grupos

Dicas de como traduzir e grupo

Fiquem de olho para novidades no novo insta do blog, lá tem recomendação e outros --- Se informem em várias fontes --- SE PUDEREM DOEM ALIMENTOS NA REGIÃO DE VOCÊS --- BJS

Ajude o blog

Ajude o blog
pix: otomegamebremais@gmail.com

Links diretos

Otome games
Otome game em Portugues
Otome union
Conheça otomes games
Otome Games no switch
Otomerama Desevolvedora de games
Quiz otomes
Envie seu artigo

Tradução - Status

Amnesia:memories tradução no jogo
IKKI, KENT: rota completa
Toma 2023
Shin Requer texto
Ukyou Requer texto
Memories
Magical Otoge Ciel Revisão
Cute Demons Crashers MIRARI Rota
Lake of voices

Canal pra tutorias e dev logs

Siga aqui também

Translate

Radio J-hero

Rádio J-Hero

Followers

Visite também

grupo

Jogos Nacionais

Divulgação

Otome games

Nosso Canal