Novidades

Walkthrough ~Romantic HOLIC: dream walker ~ Chapter 1 ~ 3

 


Link: Romatic holic 

Chapter: 1

“Should I check my phone?” NOTHING

“Should I turn on the TV?” NOTHING (Achievement 1: Pop Culture)


“Unlikeable” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“Unchanged” [Personality] Warm Tone +1


1 “Perfect way to cure my boredom” NOTHING

   “Sorry, I need to meditate during my morning commute” [Personality] Cool Tone +1


    “(Ah, whatever. Let’s just ignore him and leave.)” NOTHING

2 “Ah, hello? Haha...” (2TIME -30 cards) [Liam] Likability +8


1 “He was pretty good looking.” [Liam] Likability +1

  “He had a nice body.” [Liam] Likability +1


2 “... It’s for a local festival.” [Liam] Likability +2

   “Ignore him and walk away.” NOTHING


“Haha, I had a weird dream this morning.” [Allen] Likability +2

“I ran into some weirdo on the way.” [Liam] Likability +1


    “Hand over the brochure file.” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

1 “Watch how things go.” [Rebecca] Affinity +2


1 “Rebecca, you’re being unnecessarily mean.” [Hana] Affinity +2

   “Let’s keep watching the situation unfold.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1



“Wait, I already finished it and you’re telling me to edit it now?!” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“Rebecca, you know I’m a translator, right?” NOTHING


1 “I can’t take this anymore.” [Personality] Cool Tone +5 

    (Achievement 2: Letter of Resignation)

   “R-Rebecca~ I’m sorry, so stop being upset~” [Rebecca] Affinity +3


1 “I’m going to Seoul with my boyfriend!” NOTHING

  “That may be true, but there’s one thing you don’t know.” NOTHING


2 “Talk with Hana some more.” [Hana] Affinity +3

   “Just Leave.” NOTHING


2 “Sorry for the commotion. This company is rotten to the core.” [Hana] Affinity +2

   “This place isn’t so bad.” [Rebecca] Affinity +2


    “Ignore him and move on.” NOTHING

3 “Continue talking to him.” [Liam] Likability +2


3 “Wha-... Why....?” NOTHING

                “No! You’re that perverted that people have been talking about, aren’t you?!” 

                 NOTHING


3 “Who cares?” NOTHING

   “Hey, do you know when my birthday is?” [Liam] Likability +2  + [Personality] Warm

    Tone +2


“What do you think you’re doing?” NOTHING

“Who are you people?!” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

“What the hell is this?!” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“Hey! I think you’re at the wrong house!” NOTHING


“Contact the landlord.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“Contact Elliot.” [Elliot] Likability +1


“Pack up my valuables.” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

“Make a scene.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1


“I still can’t believe it...” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

“I finally see the truth.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1


“Someone help me...” [Liam] Likability +2

“I don’t want to be alone...” NOTHING



Chapter: 2

“(His appearance and the flower cafe do not match at all.)” NOTHING

“(He seems Young... Is he accomplished?)” [Liam] Likability +1


“...It’s Jaime.” [Liam] Likability +1

“...It’s Malena.” NOTHING


“I broke up with my boyfriend...” [Liam] Likability +1

“...I don’t think I need to answer that.” NOTHING


“(Why should I trust you...)” NOTHING

“Even so, I can’t be in your debt like that!” [Liam] Likability +1


“Stare back.” [Liam] Likability +2

“Avoid his gaze.” NOTHING


“Eh?! You’re not going home?!” NOTHING

“Hey... Thank you for staying with me today.” [Liam] Likability +1 + 

[Personality] Warm Tone +2


1 “Kick Liam out.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

2 “Tell Liam to stay.” [Liam] Likability +10


1 / 2 “... He’s more normal than I thought?” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

     1 “He’s more lewd than I thought...” [Liam] Likability +1

2 “He’s really good at kissing...” [Liam] Likability +1


“Wow, that’s so annoying. That jerk.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“I wanted this one so badly~!” [Personality] Warm Tone +1


“I’m going to destroy this thing!!” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“... It pisses me off, but this thing isn’t to blame.” [Personality] Warm Tone +1


“Should I check what it is?” [Elliot] Likability +1

“It’s none of my business. Let’s just get some sleep.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1


“An out-of-body experience app, right?” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

“A lucid dreaming app after all.” [Allen] Likability +1


“Keep staring at the figure.” (2TIME -30 cards) [Allen] Likability +8

“Avoid it.” NOTHING


    “Just wait it out.” NOTHING

1 “Go outside and talk with Liam.” [Liam] Likability +2


1 “I had a nightmare.” [Liam] Likability +2

     “I had a dream about a shining man.” [Allen] Likability +2


1 “Sit at the nearby table.” NOTHING

   “Sit on the sofa Liam was sleeping on.” [Liam] Likability +2


1 – 2 “I can’t figure out what kind of person you are.” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

         “...You didn’t put anything weird in there, did you?” [Personality] Cool Tone +1


2 “That’s what I mean When I say you’re sly!” NOTHING

   “...Maybe a little bit?” [Liam] Likability +2


1 “And you dislike that?” [Liam] Likability +2

   “Wow~ Liam, whenever you open YOUR mouth, you sound like a pervert.” 

    [Liam] Likability +1


1 “You should have said something sooner...” [Liam] Likability +2

   “Wow, you’re like a stalker.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1


1 – 2 “That’s still...” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

         “...Okay.” [Liam] Likability +3


2 “Although most of it was just joking around.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

   “I wasn’t expecting such a fruitful conversation.” [Liam] Likability +1



Chapter: 3

1 “Liam?” [Liam] Likability +1

2 “That voice...” [Elliot] Likability +1


1 “Let’s try calling out to him.” [Liam] Likability +1

   “...I might as well be alone if I can’t see him.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1


1 “Reality is just as bad as my dreams...” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

   “... It’s the real Liam.” [Liam] Likability +1


1 “Do you think that I want to be like this?” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

  “At least crying brought you over to me.” [Liam] Likability +2


2 “Don’t ever show your face again!” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

   “............ Please come back.......” [Elliot] Likability +1


2 “Elliot?” [Elliot] Likability +1

   “... Don’t touch me.” [Liam] Likability +1


2 “I think it’s because I was dumped in such a ridiculous manner.” 

    [Personality] Warm Tone +3

   “... Don’t just jump to conclusions.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1


“It’s still a crappy morning.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“Things aren’t so bad now.” [Personality] Warm Tone +2


“He got a meticulous personality.” [Liam] Likability +2

“He must be a clean freak.” [Elliot] Likability +1


“But I’ll just go with the flow.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“But let’s do things my way.” [Personality] Warm Tone +6 + [Allen] Likability +2


“Wow... The coffee smells great.” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

“I don’t eat breakfast~” [Personality] Cool Tone +1


“I guess I’ll head out now.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“You should take care of your business. I’ll stay here and enjoy the coffee.” 

[Liam] Likability +2


1 “Let’s go out.” NOTHING

2 “It’s too tiresome to go out. Let’s stay here.” NOTHING


2 “Oh~~~” NOTHING

   “... Huh? You should have gone for her.” [Liam] Likability +1


1 – 3 “Should I check the house I lived in... just in case?” NOTHING

       6 “I’ve got an idea! That’s what lucid dreaming is for!” 


            3 - 4 “Open the door.” [Elliot] Likability +1

             5 “Don’t open the door.” NOTHING


4 “No, I just wanted to know why...” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

   “Go Away.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1


4 “Delete it.” NOTHING

   “Leave it.” [Elliot] Likability +1



4 “So what?” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

    “So let’s move on now.” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

5 “Hm... Maybe someone who I want to take care of?” NOTHING

         “Someone who’s crazy.” NOTHING


5 “I can’t be bothered. I’ll check it later.” NOTHING

    “Check my phone.” NOTHING


6 “Crappy” NOTHING

   “Amazing, isn’t it?” [Elliot] Likability +2


6 - 7 “Yes? Are you talking to me?” [Personality] Warm Tone +1

     8 “What do you want?! I lost my train of thought!” [Personality] Cool Tone +1


7 “Give him my number.” NOTHING

  “Don’t give him my number.” [Personality] Warm Tone +1


7 “You can tell from what just happened~” NOTHING

   “I even had a fling in my dreams~” [Allen] Likability +2


8 “I don’t want to join any religion, okay??!!!!” NOTHING

9 “...?” NOTHING


9 “Give him my number.” NOTHING

   “Don’t give him my number.” [Personality] Warm Tone +1


8 - 9 “You can tell from what just happened~” NOTHING

         “I even had a fling in my dreams~” [Allen] Likability +2


8 - 9 “I can’t be bothered. I’ll check it later.” NOTHING

         “Check my phone.” NOTHING

“Well, I guess one or two days isn’t so bad.” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“Aren’t I being too shameless?” [Personality] Warm Tone +1


“Connect to Dream World.” [Allen] Likability +2

“Blow up the phone.” -GAME OVER- (Achievement 5: Destroyer)

(but rest assured because you go back to the choices)


“What a crappy app!” [Personality] Cool Tone +1

“This is fun~” [Personality] Warm Tone +1


    “I wish there was a guide or something.” [Rabbit] Likability +2

1 “Should I try using magic?” [Personality] Warm Tone +1


1 “I must be losing my mind.” NOTHING

   “Okay, let’s cast a spell!!!” NOTHING (Achievement 6: Magical Girl)


“DiLD” NOTHING

“WiLD” NOTHING


“Then I want to ask you something.” [Rabbit] Likability +3

“I don’t really have any questions.” NOTHING


“I really hate that damn thing!” NOTHING

“... Is it lacking social skills?” [Rabbit] Likability +2




Share:

Um comentário:

Seu comentário me deixa muito feliz, mas se não der para comentar tudo bem! obrigada pela visita!

(。♥‿♥。) (*≧m≦*) ヾ(^∇^) m(_ _)m (◎_◎;) (T_T) (*_*) (~~~)\(^o^)/
(^_−)☆ (*・∀・)/\(・∀・*) (>д<)\(*T▽T*)/ (^_^) ❤

Sintam-se livres pra comentar e dividir seus link aqui, adorarei visitar

Jogadores e Devs participem!

Jogadores e Devs participem!
Estamos esperando vocês! Vamos incentivar o mercado nacional para fazermos mais sonhos com nosso idioma, e melhorar cada vez mais!

Grupos

Dicas de como traduzir e grupo

Fiquem de olho para novidades no novo insta do blog, lá tem recomendação e outros --- Se informem em várias fontes --- SE PUDEREM DOEM ALIMENTOS NA REGIÃO DE VOCÊS --- BJS

Ajude o blog

Ajude o blog
pix: otomegamebremais@gmail.com

Links diretos

Otome games
Otome game em Portugues
Otome union
Conheça otomes games
Otome Games no switch
Otomerama Desevolvedora de games
Quiz otomes
Envie seu artigo

Tradução - Status

Amnesia:memories tradução no jogo
IKKI, KENT: rota completa
Toma 2023
Shin Requer texto
Ukyou Requer texto
Memories
Magical Otoge Ciel Revisão
Cute Demons Crashers MIRARI Rota
Lake of voices

Canal pra tutorias e dev logs

Siga aqui também

Translate

Radio J-hero

Rádio J-Hero

Followers

Visite também

grupo

Jogos Nacionais

Divulgação

Otome games

Nosso Canal